Today’s travellers tend to have an essence of goodwill and keen interest in the communities that they visit in the areas of their hotels. And in turn, hotels and the tourism in general have taken heed of their environment and the people that inhabit it. There is a general need to “give back” to society.
African Synergy takes pride in the length that many of our properties go to for their local communities. These have become some of their biggest attributions in the travel industry, and well deservedly too.
The properties below are all eco and community friendly. Click on the respective property names to find out more.
- Simbavati River & Hilltop Lodges, Greater Kruger
- Camp Jabulani, Hoedspruit, Limpopo Province
- Delaire Graff Lodge & Spa, Stellenbosch
- Fordoun Hotel & Spa, Midlands, Kwa Zulu Natal
- Grootbos Nature Reserve, Gansbaai, Western Cape
- Phantom Forest Eco Reserve, Knysna, Garden Route
- Constance Hotels & Resorts, Seychelles, Mauritius and Maldives
- Machangulo Beach Lodge
- Ghost Mountain Inn